Thursday, November 17, 2005

red...Orange...GREEN!!

Hi people.Well I've decided to start my own blog..finally!..after an inspiration from my uncle Mr.Nagarajan. He wanted me to write something so that I keep myself occupied.. so thought about this. Thanks to him.Next will be my friend Kanishkaa, he too desrves the credit.
With regards to the title, I have been trying various options but all in vain and accidently this one clicked. I hope this is easy for you to remember.As of now I have decided to pen down things which happen around me and things which fancy me a lot. Hope you enjoy my work...and keep dropping in your comments. It would be even more better if you could add this to your favorites...

3 comments:

Kanishkaa said...

Phew! Some title.Bookmarking the page is a better bet!anyway welcome aboard.

Anonymous said...

Dude -- Well now that u have started blogging - hope to read more from u ...

Anonymous said...

Hey Karthik!

Welcome aboard! Oops i shouldn't be saying this i dont blog rewgularly. But, great to see your pices on the net. Shall be regular to this page...

--Pawan