Friday, November 23, 2007

Jab we met

This was the movie which i co incidentally happened to see last night. I was so bored and didn't know what to do so watched the movie. One of my friend said the movie is good, so Jab it happened.. I should say the movie was worth a watch for 3 reasons first i could spend my time, next it made me laugh and finally it had an happy ending. I don't want to explain in detail about the story but its a typical bollywood movie and the centre theme is obviously Love. Kareena Kapoor has put on a good show and her non stop blabbering reminds me of a friend by name vinita who is exactly like her. Songs are good especially the music, i dunno who scored it but its peppy. If u are looking for something on the story line, please don't watch the movie as the story is not that very great.

On the whole a good movie and i would rate it 5.5 on 10 as its a good time pass.

1 comment:

Senthil Kannan said...

ha ha.. i agree bro.. i caught the movie too.. and really liked it.. es[p kareena's character with the nonstop chattering..