Monday, October 02, 2006

Its been a real long time, since i actually wrote something or for that matter visited my blog.
The simple answer for this would be 'BUSY'. Now that i work, life has become a real monotony that i hardly get time to do things. 6 days a week and 9 hours a day which comes to more time i spend in office than at home.
Life during my college was a real pleasure, no tension. I used to get back home at 1 or 2 pm...then had the whole evening and now that has become history.Life now is different altogether.
Speaking of my job, i work with the worlds local bank - HSBC.
Life at HSBC is completely different and the place i work too. The work culture, environment, people working all are fabulous, but on the downside i work on saturdays....... which i completely hate. I would like to have weekends all for myself. But that isn't the case.

Now also i feel very tired and want to hit the bed soon.. but made up mind to write something.
I have decided on one more thing, that what ever be my situation, I will definitely keep writing something or the other on a regular basis.

So...lets see how far i keep up my promise on this issue..

No comments: