Thursday, April 20, 2006

1 gone, 2 remaining

Alas...! the first of my 3 papers got over today. well, am talking about my semesters. Today i had my paper on Financial Management, pretty easy though. comparing the amount of work i put in studying this subject, the paper was not tat very tough. but as usual made a few silly mistakes...hey..!! if i dont do mistakes, then i cannot be karthik... ;)

And my viva date has been fixed for 28th of this month. the very next day after my last paper...as if i am going to study for the stupid viva. and to top it all my guide...goodness me i just dont have words to say about him. i dont know how i managed to finish it under him..he is a real pest.

well, i will definitely miss my college life at the end of the three papers... but life has to go on.
my next exam is scheduled for 25th..its on Income Tax

Life at times is boring..............

No comments: